2010年7月2日星期五

SuperTrofeo timing watches

I've had this watch about two months. I bought it as a cheap substitute to wear while my other fake watches were being repaired. I like it so much I'm still wearing it. It is just the right weight, i.e. heavy enough to feel like a real watch but not too heavy as to be uncomfortable. It fits nicely and is very durable. The only niggle is that it is a bit of a pain to get on, but absent that it's about perfect. This cheap replica audemars piguet watches are a 200 m dive watch with a real unidirectional bezel. It has an led light which also works as a small flashlight when fumbling in the dark for your keys. It's big and classy looking. All of this for under $55.00 I'v been very happy with this watch. I've purchased 2 of them.

Bought this watch for my husband for Christmas. He loves discount replica bvlgari watches and is pretty picky about them. He loves this watch! He loves the size of the face and the band ( I was a little concerned that the band would be too stiff. But it wasn't at all!) I thought this was a very masculine and athletic-looking watch and that proved to be true. We are very pleased with this replica bvlgari watches for sale. Saw it originally in People Magazine for a good price from Amazon.com Then when I bought it from Amazon.com the price was even better!! Loved that too!

没有评论:

发表评论