2010年8月30日星期一

My gucci watch was borken

So it shows an aesthetic quite well. Hand and digital reading can be considered a bit tacky, but I like its features. Out and about during the night can quickly peek at the hand of the day there is no need to worry about Gucci Swiss Multi-Function Ditigal Dark Red GG Rubber Strap Ladies Watch. Bad thing is a bit smaller bands. The second is the final nail in my wrist is tight end a little loose ankles. rectangular sliding portion slides on most of the excesses. Overall, not a watch of Nice, is a leader.
I am particularly disappointed that the Gucci Swiss Multi-Function Ditigal Pink GG Rubber Strap Ladies Watch is finding it difficult to read. sufficient contrast between the face and hands and no clock. Digital display for all to read so vain, you use a backlight. I also have profiles (eg find a little high, too thick it) is my favorite Gucci Tornabuoni Black Diamond Ladies Watch YA119506.

Well, I got this Gucci 6800 Ladies Watch YA068521 would be the point a little more during the following week.
I mentioned above, this is a very good show for the price I paid. Good point, I mentioned that a number of other reviews mention it does not need again. But I come back, some small details that prevent a star here.
1. Now digital color is not blue. This is a deal breaker and not Gucci 6800 Petite Ladies Watch YA068505 the blue characters, so different from just regular, lightly I was disappointed by the picture does not match the real object, I chose this shows.
2. Strap is a fixed position to prevent the curve from I to place them flat on the table to see the body, attached to this huge space occupied.
3. This [edit watch my favorites] thinness is. It is free to slide on to keep my dress shirt to form a shape a bit bulky on the Gucci 6800 Petite Ladies Watch YA068523 - you about this, especially the wrist, or inside, you can think slim.

Gucci I- Gucci 114 Digital Mens Watch YA114208 my favorite gadget affinity, was without exception. I do not watch a lot of time in neutral, but perform many functions do not mind that, usually the result of obtaining a watch is a horror. Because many interesting features in this Gucci I-Gucci 114 Mens Watch YA114207, I am the best of both worlds, extraction, looks very good too. I received many compliments on my Gucci I-Gucci Digital Pink Watch YA114404 models wonderful people. I also ask what you can do is $ 27 for?
It is a good watch for the money. It is lightweight, very similar to my wrist. The only thing is a bit too tight bracelet. They can take a little longer. Apart from that, I was happy.

没有评论:

发表评论